From the Family Friendly to the Romantic
Although one of the most pleasurable evening activities in Destin, the dinner cruise is often an overlooked activity. But, as many would tell you, the dinner cruise is a great way to spend an evening, whether solo, with a significant other or as a family. A Destin dinner cruise offers a chance to experience the water, mingle with others, enjoy some music and dancing, tantalize your taste buds and maybe even watch the amazing sea life such as dolphins and other creatures.
To help you select the Destin cruise that will suit your need for the perfect evening activity, here are some of the area cruise options:
- The Solaris Yacht – This beautiful 125-foot luxury yacht offers three decks where you can indulge in a meal expertly prepared by their chef, will find plenty of room for dancing, order from a full service bar and find pleasure in the many scenic opportunities along the Choctawhatchee Bay. For a night of pampering, this is a great Destin cruise opportunity.
- Crab Island Destin Cruise Excursion – Do you have kids who are tired of the beach and looking for adventure? Then book a trip on the SunVenture1 and head to Crab Island. While this is a cruise typically taken during the day, it is not to be overlooked. The 3.5 hour excursion, rated as one of the best activities in Destin, will give you a chance to shop, relax on the beach, or even see a few dolphins.
- The Dolphin and Sunset Cruise – Also available through SunVenture is an evening cruise where you can watch the sun go down over the crystal clear waters of the Emerald Coast. The cruise last 1.5 hours and is sure to delight and entertain you. You can also opt to schedule your dolphin cruise for mid-morning, if that will fit your schedule better. Just contact the SunVenture team to learn about availability.
- The Dolphin Cruise with the Get Hooked on Destin team – Offering 1.5 hour cruises where you are certain to see some dolphins, this is wonderful opportunity to watch these most fascinating mammals. The Get Hooked on Destin team also offers paddleboat eco-tours into the nearby canals and the Choctawhatchee Bay where you can see stingrays, turtles, birds and many other animals indigenous to the Emerald Coast region.
- Private Cruises – Even in the off-season, you will find charter fishing boats that are able to accommodate you for a special evening cruise. It may take a few phone calls or emails but don’t be afraid to ask.
There are many opportunities for embarking on a Destin, Florida dinner cruise, so be sure to take some time to contact the various companies and learn which one will best meet your needs and desires. From dining and dancing to simply relaxing as the night breeze caresses your skin, a Destin dinner cruise is wonderful opportunity to enjoy Florida waters.